Friday 21 August 2009

So Then...

So then, I tried doing a blog before and failed. I think it was because I wasn't sure if it was personal or work, so I had to many thoughts in my head and not enough will to type them.

But what this blog will be about is me as a creative individual and my thoughts on my working life and the music and creative industries as a whole. I will attempt and fail to be self-deprecating as I am take myself far to seriously and I'm not cool enough to be nonchalant about music. I am the over enthusiastic geek at the back who reads the liner notes.

I'd like to say that I had this idea all on my own but I have to thank my friend Whiskas, has being doing his blog for ages and is probably much better than me than me and it's really worth following. Sorry for the steal buddy.

In case you don't know, for a living I do loads. Primarily I'm a music producer and I work out of my own studio The Soundmill with my business and creative partner Si McGrath. I'm also music director for ELFM, which is a community radio station. I also do lots of sound design for film and theatre.

These are my ramblings, enjoy, hate, it's your call. Oh who am I kidding love it, love me, I just want to be loved!!!

I'll go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment